Saturday, March 15, 2008

Ramiele Malubay Has the Best Vocal among other American Idol Contestants.

  • Saturday, March 15, 2008
  • kikat
  • Share
  • Honestly, I personally think that Ramiele Malubay has the best vocal among her fellow american idol contestants. I watched her performance where she sang My life by the Beatles, and I really really like it. I was just confused why Randy and Simon described her performance as boring.
    It was not boring and definitely unforgettable. In fact, I find myself searching her performances especially her 'In My life' performance and downloading it, and watching it over and over again.
    And she is really cute! I'm a big fan! ;-)!

    Other interesting blogs: Life's LessonsFoods to Lose WeightHealthy Fruit SmoothiesYogurt Fruit Smoothies

    0 Responses to “Ramiele Malubay Has the Best Vocal among other American Idol Contestants.”

    Post a Comment

    Feel free to comment, love to read them all :-)