Thursday, March 13, 2008

Log In to Adsense Account through Mobile Phone

  • Thursday, March 13, 2008
  • kikat
  • Share
  • I was just wondering, can Google make it possible for Google Adsense publishers to log in to their adsense account using their mobile phones?

    Guys! Would you like to log in to your google adsense account right through your mobile phones? Would it be much more convenient if we can do that? Well I think it is to me since I'm only using my mobile phone to blog. Lucky for the guys who own a computer and have an internet connection who uses the internet 24/7 at the comfort of their own homes. But what about the people out there who use only their mobile phones when blogging then had to go to the internet cafe to login to Adsense and check their earnings?

    I hope it will be possible soon...

    Other interesting blogs: Life's LessonsFoods to Lose WeightHealthy Fruit SmoothiesYogurt Fruit Smoothies

    0 Responses to “Log In to Adsense Account through Mobile Phone”

    Post a Comment

    Feel free to comment, love to read them all :-)